Explore the charming village of Pienza - the ideal city of the Italian Renaissance!
- Explore four architectural marvels in the main square of Pienza with this 2-day pass
- See Palazzo Piccolomini, once the residence of the Pope - and admire its stunning hanging Renaissance gardens and views of the Val d’Orcia
- Discover how light played a role in the construction of the cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- It is also home to fine paintings by some of the most renowned artists of the period
- Check out the crypt as well as the labyrinth, which was dug under the apse of the cathedral
- Admire the paintings preserved at the Diocesan Museum of Pienza, located inside the Bishop's Palace
- Infants aged 5yrs and under can enter for free. Children aged 6-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.